Search the forum,

Discuss New Analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dcollie87

Hi everyone,

Time to get a new Analyser. Have used a Kane and then an Anton in the past. I found the Kane would take too long to purge and the Anton would have to be sent off for repairs more frequently then the Kane… Has anyone got experience with Testo or any others? Preferably someone that has also used others brands for comparison?

Thanks

David

Purge time on the Kane has never been an issue. Just turn it on as you are stripping the boiler down. And if you only need Mano mode hold on and enter and you can use everything on it other then performance testing

Testo next only thing is the hoses on testo need that stupid plug

testo cost too much, Kan anytime for value, servicing costs and warranty

Purge time on the Kane has never been an issue. Just turn it on as you are stripping the boiler down. And if you only need Mano mode hold on and enter and you can use everything on it other then performance testing

Didn't know this, thanks!

I've had the Kane for 4 years now, all it's had is the annual calibration (costs £100 of the top of my head). The only issue I have with it is it takes a while to react to changes in CO2, the Anton 'refreshes' much more often so is easier to make adjustment.

Testo 330 i use , expensive to buy , calibration same as rest far superior machine to the kane as ive used both,

Purge time for testo machine when switching on is 30 secs otherwise b4 a test is 10seconds

My two pence is that Kane's are great for domestic but bad for industrial.

Testo have a new industrial ones the 340 and the 350 but they are soley for industrial,

I'm an employee so use what I'm given, but as you have asked a EiUK rasi 700 if I was to be paying my own dollar.
Going to request a new analyser when I'm in office next time I'm running about with two Kane's because I can't trust them when checking combustion on industrial gear.
Other work mates using rasi and testo's and have less issues getting combustion checks than me.

I've only ever used a Kane over d years, but they've never really let me down. Only ever had probs with older 1's maybe 10 15 years ago. The huge 1's in d cases 9001 or 9003 I think. Get em services and calibrated. Am very happy with them. Price wise they're pretty good.
Thats all I can say about them.

Purge time shouldn't matter, you are supposed to purge outside, so switch it on when you take it out the van and it will be ready by the time you get to the boiler

I work in Middlesbrough some times there is less CO in the flue system than outside !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock