Discuss Never in this this Foren - shocking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hi lads

Just came across this picture here
I thought I post it

IMG_2413.PNG

That is so wrong. Should be reported.

The regs state that there must be at least 1500mm
vertical separation between flue terminals.

That's terrible. Where's the ladder or outside light in case it brakes down at night time.

It doesn't get much better than that

Where in the UK was this ? anyone Know ? & how did they manage to get it up there ?

Where in the UK was this ? anyone Know ? & how did they manage to get it up there ?

The pic turned up on facebook earlier this week , originally I thought it was photoshopped , but its probably genuine

Are there not 2 flues :) would be better to insulate the boiler during winter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Never in this this Foren - shocking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone seen this sort of setup before? Not sure if it will be like a clay connector but cemented up ? Never come across it before Any...
Replies
Views
Hi all , i came across a heatre mega flow today and couldn't get my head round something , it was heated via a boiler through the coil but the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... šŸ˜„ I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving...
Replies
Views
Mav
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. Mechanical engineer, keen DIYer and never ending project list.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock