Search the forum,

Discuss Need Suggestions about Custom Plumbing Uniforms.. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am looking for custom plumbing uniforms for my employee, can any one suggest me where i can order the high quality of custom plumbing uniforms with discounted price for my company or employee?

Ask around locally .... you’d be surprised at what you may find BUT don’t go cheap is my advice

My polo shirts and sweat shirts are Uneek, with embroidered logos - some are 10 years old AND it’s a marketing expense too

Reply to Need Suggestions about Custom Plumbing Uniforms.. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Anytime Plumbing Inc, our vision is to be the premier plumbing company in Santa Cruz County, known for our professionalism, integrity, and exceptional service. We strive to exceed customer expectations by consistently delivering high-quality workmanship and reliable solutions for all their...
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a problem with waste water going from the sink, into the washing machine I guess because the pipe, right on the elbow isn't high enough. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. I need to replace a few rads, about 30 years old. Any advice on best quality rads appreciated. I got a quote from City Plumbing for their Halcyon rads, made by Stelrad ... the guy told me they are the same as genuine Stelrad, but cheaper. A good bet? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job he did he overcharged me, caused a little damage in my kitchen where he was working and after many requests has not provided me with a receipt ( 7...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock