Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Moto GP shock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toxic Ted

Just heard that Gerry Bergess, the 13 year crew chief of Valentino Rossi has been sacked by Vale as of monday..........WTF

anyone interested in motorsport should watch Motogp on BBC2 tomorrow. World title going to be decided at the last race of the season ,two men guaranteed to cause fireworks. Don't miss it .This is proper racing not Formula 1

anyone interested in motorsport should watch Motogp on BBC2 tomorrow. World title going to be decided at the last race of the season ,two men guaranteed to cause fireworks. Don't miss it .This is proper racing not Formula 1
Oh yes :)

I don't think there will be too many fireworks as its pretty much decided who will be crowned. Marc only has to finish in the top four to take the title and he is more than capable of that. I still think that on equal machinery Lorenzo is better than any other rider as he is the only​ rider who can ride inch perfect under extreme pressure..........pure class.

Straws and grasping spring to mind. It's a shame but I think Rossi,s finished. And as far as finales go, bsb this year was awesome.

Super bikes in both guises are always a spectacle.....more overtaking in impossible places makes for great viewing, but Jack Barnacle is not quite world class commentating material.

I love listening to Whitam, what a character. Proper bummer about Scott Reading.

I love listening to Whitam, what a character. Proper bummer about Scott Reading.

I really thought Scott was going to take the crown before moving up, but its good to see Bradders getting good results in his rookie year.
Really looking forward to seeing what Cal can do with the Ducati.....and what the new technical head from Aprilia can bring to the team after what he achieved there.

I really thought Scott was going to take the crown before moving up, but its good to see Bradders getting good results in his rookie year.
Really looking forward to seeing what Cal can do with the Ducati.....and what the new technical head from Aprilia can bring to the team after what he achieved there.

Cal going to Ducati is a mistake, hope for the best.

Cal going to Ducati is a mistake, hope for the best.

If you could sign a contract which would make your future financially secure and still have the prospect of improvement (slim as it may be but he has a similar riding style to stoner) i think most would take it...i know i would...

If you could sign a contract which would make your future financially secure and still have the prospect of improvement (slim as it may be but he has a similar riding style to stoner) i think most would take it...i know i would...

I see your point, but! It may spell the end of his moto gp career. Think about it, two years from now he's come no where. Not his fault, it's the bike. Lots of new young talents on there way up. No one willing to give cal a ride in moto gp. For example look at Rossi! My moneys on him retiring and being a mentor.

Nah, I wanted Lorenzo. A better rider on a slower bike.

I like both marquez and lorenzo, i wouldnt of been disappointed if lorenzo won..

plus my current bike helmet sorta supports lorenzo :1eye:

1463019_10202025470180220_1053659365_n.jpg

after this season, i was pleasantly surprised marquez kept his cool, was a thrilling first few laps though.

not happy about motogp moving to btsport.

after this season, i was pleasantly surprised marquez kept his cool, was a thrilling first few laps though.

not happy about motogp moving to btsport.

What! No more euro sport, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Moto GP shock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock