Discuss Milwaukee drill - any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid 350 + vat for the 18v combi, impact driver and site radio.

I fully agree its always needed!
if your going for a platform to use then milwaukee is the dogs !

all the tools are generally superior to similar brands.

i haven't really found anything that beat my Milwaukee kit, maybe match it up but not beat it.

personally i would go combi drill, impact, sds, circular saw
Ooh I could get to like you !!! Lol

Ive used the 18v angle drill but i dont have one yet (i have a crappy corded one)

good piece of kit but id get it last if you have a corded one.

if you want a good cordless angle drill that can actually drill decent sized holes this is the best one available:

$T2eC16ZHJHQE9nzEy9tRBQ,0YjdY%29g%7E%7E60_3.JPG

Personally prefer this bad boy:
Makita BHR202Z 3.2kg SDS Plus Drill 18V - Bare | NoLinkingToThis
Clutch is really nice, although in comparison to the Milwaukee you posted it's a brick, and in Screwfix's case don't think it comes with the batteries (but I already had some).

this drill is ok for fixings, its never going to be a bad boy LOL.

So is an Impact driver better for screwing etc if only for weight etc i thought combi mention 'kin combi

impact drivers are fine for mid to large fixings, light fixings like plasterboard drivers or delicate materials you should avoid them tbh. The better ones have different speeds/power levels to help avoid damage and fixing breakage. I think panasonic was the first company years back to have different power levels on its impact drivers, its took many years for others to catch on but alot of the new brushless tools have them.

I worked in the US for a while and as far as anything for plumbing goes it has to be Milwaukee or Ridgid. Its the only brands I own. You will almost never be dissatisfied with any of their products. Worth every penny.

I have the 18v hammer drill and impact driver Milwaukee good stuff but my friend has the hilti 22v cordless and that is the dogs dangles I am very happy with mine good strong batteries his has 3 speed which will drill brick not as good as sds but its impressive if I picked again it would be the hilti don't let me put you off the Milwaukee it's still ace

Well I went for and I am not disappointed such an improvement. I love it. Aah the simple things ........!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Milwaukee drill - any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've recently had a new bathroom installed. I've noticed when I flush the downstairs loo there was a hammer type noise under the bathroom...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/milwaukee-m18cblpd-402c-18v-4-0ah-li-ion-redlithium-brushless-cordless-combi-drill/702fh deleted the other one :D
Replies
Views
I had my tools all knicked out the van last week so been replacing everything, got all my tools but can't decide on a SDS. I use all Milwaukee...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock