Discuss micro fire torches ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve ski

Hi everyone, took on a job to replace chimney apron on a cottage, found my trusty microfire pencil torch was missing its nozzle, simple to get a replacement or so i thought, so after exhausting that avenue, gave into buying whole new torch, but it appears they no longer exist???? anyone out there know where i can buy one or even sell me one aghhhhh!!!:angry:

what torch you got? benzomatic ?

if so ebay prob your best bet, usa listing maybe.

thanks AWheating, will have a go at that? the bernzomatic torches packaged as rothenberger micro fire mini's, have as i understand ceased production sadly.Not a big fan of rothenburger tools but this little torch was excellent for the small amount of lead work i do these days, guess i may have to invest in some oxy kit hmmmph!!

good news have just purchased the last of two bernzomatic torches (identical to rothenburger)via e bay from the united states !! chimney apron will have to hold out till end of the month (flashband temporary) delighted !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to micro fire torches ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out...
Replies
Views
Our current heating system has a Potterton EP2002 controller and Potterton Prima 60F boiler. I have bought a Wiser multi-zone kit 2 plus a number...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I'm after some advice on converting my current CH system to Wiser smart system. In particular, looking for advice on whether I can use the...
Replies
Views
I've searched this forum but cannot see anyone else reporting a similar problem with the last generation grey Hep2O fittings: they unscrew! Our...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock