Discuss micro fire torches ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve ski

Hi everyone, took on a job to replace chimney apron on a cottage, found my trusty microfire pencil torch was missing its nozzle, simple to get a replacement or so i thought, so after exhausting that avenue, gave into buying whole new torch, but it appears they no longer exist???? anyone out there know where i can buy one or even sell me one aghhhhh!!!:angry:

what torch you got? benzomatic ?

if so ebay prob your best bet, usa listing maybe.

thanks AWheating, will have a go at that? the bernzomatic torches packaged as rothenberger micro fire mini's, have as i understand ceased production sadly.Not a big fan of rothenburger tools but this little torch was excellent for the small amount of lead work i do these days, guess i may have to invest in some oxy kit hmmmph!!

good news have just purchased the last of two bernzomatic torches (identical to rothenburger)via e bay from the united states !! chimney apron will have to hold out till end of the month (flashband temporary) delighted !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to micro fire torches ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back