Search the forum,

Discuss message for adam.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

sorry for posting this here... I've tried ringing you but I can't get a hold of you, and you haven't been answering my messages! I found the information that you asked me to find. It's called pruritus anuses, in other words itching anal - it's quite common and is not dangerous. It can happen if you don't wipe it properly. It can also be a sign of hemorrhoids in or near your anus but I still recommend you go see the doctor. If kept clean the anal odour and leakage should be bareable. Wash it, keep it real clean and you need to make sure you wash your hands before you scratch, so you don't get pink eye like last time this happened https://www.************/images/emoji.php/v6/f4c/1/16/1f642.png:) hope you get better soon,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to message for adam.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Wow. That thread went off topic there. Thread removed to be cleared up and put back. Poor new member got hounded unfairly then. I've deleted the user fully now. No bans for him. Those can be lifted in the future and to be honest I don't want that kind of person on the forum anymore. I apologise...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps just one person. I came to plumbing late in life and went on a course that you qualify in 10 weeks. I was hit with all the negativity that no one...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock