Discuss Meaty toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm not sure, we had a man come in and tile our toilet about 2 years ago then put the toilet back on, and so I guess he would have resealed things to allow for the change in floro height with the tiles being there. Goodness knows. I think I'll post a pic in the weekend ... not been on my course long enough to know my way around all the worknig parts of the main toilet. Only studied the FOV so far

Hmmm not sure, we had a man come in and tile our toilet about 2 years ago then put the toilet back on, and so I guess he would have resealed things to allow for the change in floro height with the tiles being there. Goodness knows. I think I'll post a pic in the weekend ... not been on my course long enough to know my way around all the worknig parts of the main toilet. Only studied the FOV so far

that would help

GREAT BIG BALLCOCKS!!!!!! BALLCOCKS BALLCOCKS BALLCOCKS!!!

HA! THERE, IM NOT SCARED!!

Im going to try asking for an FOV in plumbcentre Saltash tomorrow and see how long it takes Keith to give up!!

Hmm, could you charge more if you tell customers their FOV is FUBAR ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive got myself a very nice surrey flange, and its served me well for years!
pity my ballcock is looking a bit droopy!

Well Im very offended at the use of the term. Its violating my human rights as a female and I feel I might have to take it up with the authorities ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Meaty toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back