Search the forum,

Discuss Main Medway water heater flame goes out as you turn on ho****er. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

Went to a fault and had a quick look as i passing through with a view to going back later in the day.

pilot will light and stay on but as soon as you turn the hot water tap it lights for a second then goes with the sound of the fsd clicking straight away. could this be a thermocouple on its way out or the pilot not covering it.

any help pointing me in the right direction would be a great help.

never realised hot water without a space has a naughty word in it. :rolleyes4:

The pilot jet is partly blocked and requires removing and cleaning

thanks puddle. i would have looked at this but giving us a heads up saves a bit of time scratching my head.

:iagree: usually the injector gets blocked or the mixing tube lints up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main Medway water heater flame goes out as you turn on ho****er. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock