Search the forum,

Discuss LST radiator covers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
All depends on the manufacturer of the rads

rwas my understanding you had to buy the whole very expensive rad

rwas my understanding you had to buy the whole very expensive rad

Sorry I was under the impression it was for an existing lst. I don't think you can retrofit a lst cover to make it lst

We used to retrofit a lot in care homes. I'll see if I can find the details.

you can buy the quinn lst covers and remote stats to fit over radiators, you have to order a cover that is 200mm wider and 100mm higher then the rad you want to cover. you can get single and double covers.

pts is where we used to get them from, but any quinn supplier should be able to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to LST radiator covers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I need to open this manhole / drain inspection cover but not sure what type of key is needed. Does anyone know? Photo is of the 'keyhole'...
Replies
Views
I have for sale a selection of Quinn Low Surface Temperature (LST) radiator covers for sale. Can be used on radiators as well as wall-mounted...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hi guys, These sleeves cover 10mm PVC central heating pipes (see picture and ignore tape measure) and I believe this is what makes it possible...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock