Discuss looking for work as a plumbers mate in bath, and surrounding areas please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

huggies

Hi, I am looking to work with a fully qualified plumber to teach me all there wisdom. I have been plumbing on my own for just over a year now and have succesfully completed a range of jobs from leaking taps to bathroom installation.

I have my own van,tools and city and guild level 2.energy effieceny cert and watder regs. I want the oppurtunity to do my nvq and gas in future years to come but more importantly for me is someone to guide me and teach me everything they no about plumbing and heating.

I live in bath, somerset and would be willing to work within 20 radius of bath.

my name is sean and you can contact me via email on [email protected] if there is anyone out there willing to give a keen, hardworking and honest person the chance to live his dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for work as a plumbers mate in bath, and surrounding areas please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend...
Replies
Views
I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
I'm looking in Leicster and lincoln area for volunteering as plumbers mate to gain experience with my lv2 city and guilds plumbing and lv 3 city...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock