Search the forum,

Discuss looking for work a.c.s. and gas safe qualified ch area liverpool chester north wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lbrad02

Iam looking for any work iam a.c.s qualified and city & guilds qualified also fully gas safe registered areas ch or liverpool chester north wales if you can help thanx

Re: looking for work a.c.s. and gas safe qualified ch area liverpool chester north wa

Post your experience, route of qualification and how long you have been in the trade.

also what areas? Commercial? Domestic? Catering? Lpg?

Re: looking for work a.c.s. and gas safe qualified ch area liverpool chester north wa

Sorry I do domestic gas and I have been doing gas for just over 16 mnths got my own van etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for work a.c.s. and gas safe qualified ch area liverpool chester north wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed Learning Program gas diploma and have passed my ACS for CCN1 and CENWAT with Hybrid Technical Services in Aintree Liverpool that I funded myself. I will...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to learn more about identifying faults ect (ideally based in SE London). I can be available at short notice for ad hoc work (It doesn't need to be a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello guys, I’m just looking for a bit of advice or help I’m currently studying a domestic gas course in Aintree Liverpool. As part of the course I’ve got to complete a on site portfolio with a qualified gas engineer voluntary of course but struggling to find anyone I’ve rang a lot of companies...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock