Discuss Looking for a GS registered engineer to shadow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a gas safe registered engineer in Fife/Edinburgh area to shadow and build a portfolio of job descriptions/photos for my gas introduction course. I've already done a lot of experience with a firm but amen't getting some of the work that I need to show (breakdowns, back boiler works, cookers etc).

Any advice to point me in the right direction would be appreciated, Cheers.

Reply to Looking for a GS registered engineer to shadow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Back