Discuss landlord in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vectra65

installed boiler 7 days ago he is refusing to pay for boiler and work done what do i do thanks

perhaps provide a liiiiiiiiiiitle bit more info on the circumstances. i.e. if he won't pay because the boiler is upside down or if he won't pay because he is dr evil.

did he agree to the works beforehand? or did he give a general do what needs doing sort of thing.

This could be tricky one. Did you get him to waive his 7 day cooling off period? Nowadays we have to provide a written contract, otherwise they can legally challenge you and refuse to pay. Personally I would turn up at his home/place of work and confront him as to why he refuses to pay.

well, did you do anything wrong?, did you give him a written quote and get him to sign it?, have you got any proof?, do you know the reason for him not paying?

There are people i.e debt collectors on uk business forum whom might be able to help you bud.

perhaps provide a liiiiiiiiiiitle bit more info on the circumstances. i.e. if he won't pay because the boiler is upside down or if he won't pay because he is dr evil.

Yes i agree, more info required. You must of asked him why he wont pay you. What was his reply ?

cement in the mains stopcock then a few mates round to his generally works while your other mates are ripping the orignal install out

couple of hawfers through the windae and yer laughin lol

translate that into english means couple of half bricks through the window

but seriously, this isnt happened to me yet but seems to happen alot to the person i'm subbing for, i have something in place to send a letter from a debt collectors agency and if they then refuse that i can get them in to get the money but then it starts costing money and legal fees and would need to make sure your going to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to landlord in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock