Discuss Landlord Safety Certificates-What do you gas engineers do? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1

Hi there just a quick question, regarding landlord safey certificates, when you engineers give landlord certificates out, do you carry out a service at the same time, or just do the min checks required fsd's working pressures, visual on flue e.t.c?, or do you guys do a full strip down?, cause when i ask a engineer 2 go full service and about 4 go just the minimum checks, so a bit confused about it at the moment, what do you engineers do?.

Last edited by a moderator:
An inspection is just that. An inspection

It's the ll responsibility to service the appliance once a year. If that isn't done the cert isn't worth the paper it's written on

so when doing a ll certificates always service the appliance ?

I wouldn't if I wasn't getting paid for it. But I also inflate my prices to include a service for my own peice of mind so it makes no difference to me

tell him its x amount and double the price plus parts if he wants a service, You will get wise guy landlords who say it needs a service also and the thing does not even work

I totally disagree with you there, Some boilers like vaillant and bosch need gaskets replacing once the combustion chamber is opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Landlord Safety Certificates-What do you gas engineers do? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock