Discuss Joining 32mm mdpe pipe to the mains at the meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I've had a 32mm mdpe water pipe put in from my house to the meter which is inside the boundary of my house .How do I join it to the meter ?

Nope I’ve done loads of these and they’ve always made the final connection. Call them and check

Mate I’m trying to save you grief in the long term. They may well say crack on but I’d hate for you to contaminate the mains water and end up banged up

I’ve connected loads of mains to the back end of the water meter as the local supplier here is not interested, it’s normally a 3/4 female fitting sometimes it’s a 1/2” but that was older ones.

I’m not saying he can’t. I’m telling him to check first to avoid any unnecessary legal action or worse in the future

Well that’s all good if your qualified but if your not the water board will want to check you’ve installed it correctly and it’s not contaminating there supply eg farmers etc

Reply to Joining 32mm mdpe pipe to the mains at the meter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock