Discuss Its that time again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam, my heartfelt congratulations in advance. Kate is a rare gem for putting up with you.

And to the rest of you, this is a masonic toast, slightly altered, that always feels appropriate for this time of year.

Dear brethren of the plumbing art, the night is waning fast,
Our work is done, our feast is o'er, this toast must be the last.
Good night to all, once more good night,*
again that farewell strain,
(Response)
Happy to meet, sorry to part, happy to meet again.

I thought you'd ban him or shut this thread down.

Happy New Year, and let's keep doing good in 2017.

Oh and a happy Hogmany To my techie Tamz....all the best to you and yours ...regards Turnpin...happy New year:party::party:

She wouldn't run she's just renewed my life insurance!

Adam.

Tomorrow, you plan to ask this lady to marry you.

Can I just very diplomatically suggest that this would be a really, really good time to GET THE LIVING FECK OFF THE FORUM AND DO SOMETHING A TAD MORE ROMANTIC?

Just sayin'

Sausage rolls were crispy, Lambrini was cold and Kate said Yes! Happy man tonight!

Well done that man...great way to start the new year...all the best to you both best regards Turnpin:rockon2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Its that time again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Back