Search the forum,

Discuss It's nearly 5 years to the day since I joined this site. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I crave not salutations. I desire on the humble pleasure of being awarded a GS Registered badge much like your own. Should a man be afforded less deference due to the colour of his skin? No. Should a man be denied education or a conjugal visit due to his being incarcerated? No. Should a man be denied the demonstration of common decency and the recognition amongst his peers awarded by receiving the Gas Safe Registered badge just because he isn't gas safe registered? Of course not.

5 years I have slaved.

This beer aint bad.

Funny. I thought the forum only started when I joined.

Happy... Erm fifth anniversary.

LOL scary, I just checked and I joined in November 2008. Time flies man.

Many happy returns. Ive just turned three, the wife will probably vouch for that. I spend too much time on here.

I have been on longer, but fell along the way, have arisen again a more penitent person, oh b locks cause Im not :)

I'll have hit 5 years next month....but I've dipped in and out a lot.

I havent seen viz for years. Couldnt beat the profanasaurus.

Annual is an amazing addition to any wc! My favourite is mr plop / not viz but genius!

I do enjoy the profanisaurus.....

photo.jpg

Totally agree....its probably the app i use the most......worryingly enough.

Just downloaded it too.

Oh dear I can see these popping up all over the forum now! PMSL

Do we all get same word of the day? If so I think when a new post comes up and your first to reply you must try and include it in your post at least once!
py2uny9a.jpg

Do we all get same word of the day? If so I think when a new post comes up and your first to reply you must try and include it in your post at least once!
py2uny9a.jpg

You miser. I forked out for the full version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to It's nearly 5 years to the day since I joined this site. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am looking to join a plumbing and heating engineer 4 days a week whilst I attend College to gain my level 3 plumbing and heating qualifications. if...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath the boiler is difficult with lots of obstacles, is it okay if I run soldered copper over / across the top of the boiler? It'll be about 4" off the top...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock