Discuss It's my party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday old fella!! I'll have a pint of old speckled hen!

:happybday:

only joking I'll have a rum and sprite please!

Hippy Barfday mate!

I'll have a pint of the black stuff!

Many happy returns.

Done and done non of that drain cleaner carlsberg or fosters crap in hear

Happy birthday old fella!! I'll have a pint of old speckled hen!

:happybday:

only joking I'll have a rum and sprite please!

You need professional help. next time I'm over you're hiring me to show you how to quaff properly!

:happybday: Cupcake!

I'll leave one in the pump until monday if I can.

But for now I'll have a large mug of chai.... no milk or sugar please..

Happy birthday mate
You need a drink of the finest Irish and I ain't chatting whiskey lol
Ask croppie lol

If croppie going over anytime soon ill send you's a bottle of plum over lol

Happy Birthday! Another 38 years and you'll be 76. :)

Happy Bodday Lee ..Pint of Peroni please thank's hope you had a great day regards Turnpin:wink:

Happy birthday Lee pint of Peroni please oh go on then..... And another 4, last time I did that on a school night, took me all day to hang a few rads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to It's my party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are currently looking for a qualifying party to register for a C-37 plumbing license in Arizona. We currently are a general contractor for a...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I have a vented hot-water cylinder that was installed when the house was built - 38 years ago! It has a header tank in the loft and the cylinder...
Replies
Views
Have an en-suite to create from scratch, customer would like a pocket door into the room. Can anyone recommend a kit they have used, studwork...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock