Search the forum,

Discuss Issue with new vokera vision 30 and thermostat. Help ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

foxyuk13

Heating system fitted with Salus Rf thermostat. The boiler still has preprogrammed times on clock however heating guy said easing operating through the twirl wheel for my tenant.

Thermo is down at 5 degrees but heating still coming on at the manufacturers preset times I have contacted
Salus and done a few re pairings but still has mind of its own

heating guy says could be someone else ie neighbour with same unit and interfering this possible ?

At mo central heating is at hot water only Not much good

Any knowledge or advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds to me like it's wired up wrong. Would checking that before anything else

Can rule out pairing with neighbour by removing tabs on the back of the thermostat and repairing. Personally it sounds like the wiring has been completed incorrectly

Think will need to get the Siemens rdj10rf installed as I had 3 years no issues before upgrading to hive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Issue with new vokera vision 30 and thermostat. Help ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock