Search the forum,

Discuss Is it best to buy a shower tray from the same maker as the enclosure.Will it be a better fit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read that it is best to buy shower tray from the same manufacturer as the enclosure because it will be a better fit. I'm finding this narrows down my choices a lot. I'm looking for an offset quadrant 1200 x 800. Does anyone have experience of fitting different makes and are there problems with the fit? Any replies will be appreciated.:)

Yes do it quite a bit but go for a decent tray something like a Mira flight etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is it best to buy a shower tray from the same maker as the enclosure.Will it be a better fit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Will any offset quadrant tray fit any same sized enclosure ? ie...are they all the same shape ? Or does each make of enclosure req a specific tray I'm getting the Toreno gold 1200x 800 (see oic),there's 100s of trays of the same size and shape
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a stone-resin shower tray, new ceramic tiles on the floor and half tiling on the walls. All the work...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently doing the pre-planning for my next DIY project fitting a shower tray and enclosure from scratch. I'm confident of being able to do the job but not being a plumber not sure the best way to go about it so would appreciate any advice. The current upstairs room has a black waste...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'll soon be installing a SONAS 1500 X 800 resin shower tray in a bathroom that I am renovating. It does not come with any sealant or tape. The shower tray will be against an external concrete wall which I will insulate and put some Hardie Backer Board on. My question is, does the...
Replies
Views
Hi I've fitted the above that has a 400 fixed panel and the sliding door which means the door is restricted to opening 400mm. The customer is unable to enter it as he is not small enough, so l will have to adapt or replace it for him. Its on a sit on 100mm high acrylic tray, another point he is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock