Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atouchofgas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just to let guys up here know that intergas are doing free training at Dobies heat centre in pumpherston on the 10th at 08:30

Best boiler ever, that's what the Intergas man says anyway.

Just to let guys up here know that intergas are doing free training at Dobies heat centre in pumpherston on the 10th at 08:30

Not used Dobies for years, since I was at Carillion, but one of he best places to use for heating spares, they always go above and beyond to get parts that others can't/won't get you, I've even had them get stuff sent from their place in Fife by asking one of their customers to do a drop off for them, great family business and worth supporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
S
Morning and thanks for letting me join the group. I'm having a problem with my Intergas 28/24 boiler. The boiler will fire up first time ...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, need your honest views if you would be so kind. I’m 48 and work for the NHS (office based) and earn 44k a year. Ive been do fustrated and fed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock