Search the forum,

Discuss Intergas boiler fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tunni56

Oh dear

My thread was closed by the closed minded moderator and the nonsense that I need a GSR engineer to answer a question. I have never met a more arrogant bunch of knuckle draggers as you lot who tar everyone with the same brush. Forum? my arse it's a closed shop for people who can't get past the enormous gas safe blinkers

Hey Mr moderator, I got the answer I needed, clearly no one knew the answer hence the childish and monosylibic answers very prevalent with neanderthals.

I'll leave you with this Mr Gas Safe God, The fault is limescale in the DHW heat exchanger, I had a grown up answer it who realised it had NOTHING at all to do with being GAS SAFE Registered, Ya Dick.

You should lay off sniffing carbon monoxide, it's destroyed what few braincells you had!

!00% guaranteed this won't be up for long...as it shows you up!

Oh dear

My thread was closed by the closed minded moderator and the nonsense that I need a GSR engineer to answer a question. I have never met a more arrogant bunch of knuckle draggers as you lot who tar everyone with the same brush. Forum? my arse it's a closed shop for people who can't get past the enormous gas safe blinkers

Hey Mr moderator, I got the answer I needed, clearly no one knew the answer hence the childish and monosylibic answers very prevalent with neanderthals.

I'll leave you with this Mr Gas Safe God, The fault is limescale in the DHW heat exchanger, I had a grown up answer it who realised it had NOTHING at all to do with being GAS SAFE Registered, Ya Dick.

You should lay off sniffing carbon monoxide, it's destroyed what few braincells you had!

!00% guaranteed this won't be up for long...as it shows you up!

Hilarious stuff.

Just as soon as you find the DHW heat exchanger in your Intergas boiler, be sure to let us know...

so is the hot water flow down to a trickle?

must be super serious limescale!

think your wrong fault codes relate to something else but good try

if it was lime scale your normal 15mm pipes would be blocked solid as there the same size with intergas

:13:

but as your going to be banned now bb

Ohh dear.
We just cant give specific advice regarding certain issues, from experience we feel might require a trained gas engineer with specific test equipment - we dont make the regs or laws but we have to be very mindful of what we say and to whom.

What if you blew your home up messing about because of advice which may have been given - with the best of intentions - but incorrectly from someone you wrongly presume to be qualified to give it....hence the heat exchanger you identify - what your boiler does not have...

which means, in turn, youll pull the wrong part off looking for it, which means youll be tampering with gas equipment and combustion seals, which means your now at risk of a serious incident....

You wont be so smart and self righteous when that happens...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear

My thread was closed by the closed minded moderator and the nonsense that I need a GSR engineer to answer a question.

Hey Mr moderator, I got the answer I needed

Your mate John the barber down the pub was it? :rofl:

Oh dear

Hey Mr moderator, I got the answer I needed,

The fault is limescale in the DHW heat exchanger, I had a grown up answer it who realised it had NOTHING at all to do with being GAS SAFE Registered, !
When the missus says does my bum look big? The answer she ,"needs," is the one that makes her happy.

Apologies Ray, I should have spelt it out and explained in more detail to a simpleton like yourself! How you must have giggled like an idiot child. There is of course a DHW heat exchanger in Intergas boilers (it is of course combined within a heat exchanger that serves both DHW and CH. Nice try! But non the less there is a DHW heat exchanger otherwise there would be no DHW!! DUH!

Simon F, A sensible response thank you. The limescale problem was put forward by the technical dept of Intergas. Personally I was sceptical, hence my enquiry on here. Not that it makes a jot of difference to the GSR blinkered dicks. But I was taught plumbing and heating by my father almost half a century ago as a schoolboy. My dad was a highly skilled heating engineer before CORGI ever existed and was taught by my grandfather. I was sweating lead to copper pipes with tallow and a moleskin rag and paraffin blow lamp probably before many of you were born! So there's some further information for some to pick at and take the ****!

Hi Shaun, Thank you for your response. And yes I agree I think the fault codes are misleading. BTW, The pipe work is NOT 15mm in the DHW heat exchanger section. It's actually reduced to 10-12mm as it goes into the heat exchanger...I could give the exact figure but can't be arsed to check..but 15mm it ain't

Lay off the JD Phill! I've forgotten more about heating and plumbing than you probably know! SO if the boiler does NOT have a heat exchanger that heats up the DHW..HOW does it get HW Duh!

Closed minded knuckle dragging moronic simpleton of a user banned for so many reasons.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intergas boiler fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock