Discuss installing drinking water fountain, double check valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a drinking water fountain to fit, Is a double check valve needed on the supply? Also are they usually piped up in the small bore plastic I have seen them fit with before presuming this comes with it?

depends on type im guessing its internally?

something like this?

wall-mounted-drinking-fountain-with-undershroud-773.jpg

or is it like the bottle type?

normally hard pipe (15mm) and no check valve is needed but always good to fit a double

thank you. the double check valve advisable. Encase someones mouth touches the spout?

excatly or someone tries to fill a cup up on it

I've just finished a spa/gym/swimming pool place and I've got them on all water fountains. Stops the jobs worth m+e consultants picking anything uo

Its like the one in the picture, what kind of height would you generally set these at off the floor?

What age ?

And normally ask / look around the school if there's any others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to installing drinking water fountain, double check valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock