Search the forum,

Discuss Identify linear shower drain in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. We need a new trap for a linear shower drain installed back in 2018. After online search and carefully looking for any embossing on the trap, I can’t find it. Any help appreciated.
F5A15956-15E2-4EBA-BA46-E699E5F5F86D.jpeg
D962FCAE-77A4-48E0-8243-31A3C3AD7F34.jpeg
2DA21367-B0BA-4DDD-93AB-D36BE33D4C0C.jpeg

Reply to Identify linear shower drain in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Terrible diagram. But can I set up a bathroom like this. I’ll be getting a plumber to do it but before I call the plumber I’d like to know my options as I’ll be building the walls etc… I can’t have p trap directly under shower drain due to lack of room. So it runs 60cm to external wall with p...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per title we have a regular smell from the shower trap. Clean the trap twice a week, had a cleaning rod down the shower waste pipe and no blockage. Used several different drain cleaners over time but smell returns (not always but often enough to be annoying). Seems to coincide with...
Replies
Views
Hello, would greatly appreciate some pointers Toilet downstairs drains slowly. First floor toilet causes bath to reflux water and make noise. Second floor toilet causes shower to gurgle. Tried Mr Muscle drain unblocker almost everywhere. Tried plunging the toilets, shower and bath. Tried a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
Hello We recently had a bathroom referb containing a new walk in shower and have noticed that after the shower has drained away there is a distinct 'eggy' sulpher type smell coming up from the trap. Can anyone point me in the right direction as what this most likely will be and how to best deal...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock