Discuss Ideal Vogue Have A Look in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i find out tomorrow but also been told logic plus you can add extra 2 year for £100 will need to check that tho

looks good TBH,it has a giannini heat exchanger same as baxi

still havent seen how much they cost, anyone got an idea of costs?

According to the Plumb Centre price guide, they are £877, £975 and £1090 + vat respectively for the 26, 32, and 40kW models.

According to the Plumb Centre price guide, they are £877, £975 and £1090 + vat respectively for the 26, 32, and 40kW models.

Which realistically means <£700, 800 and 900 to those with decent terms. Don't forget that these are exclusive to plumb and PTS (?) for first few months so they can charge what they like till its more widely available. I wouldn't be buying at those prices.

i for one would not be paying those prices!!
especially with deals still around on the logic+
and to be fair on the duo tec 2's which i fit a fair few of

Looks like more continued improvement from Ideal at a glance nice to see from a British manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Vogue Have A Look in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock