Discuss ideal logic pre- heat not firing up fault code L2 loss of flame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

m sheppard

My ideal logic 35 combi will fire up when manually operated on hw or ch but will not fre when it tries to automatically pre-heat, tries to fire 4 times then goes to fault code. Any ideas?

My ideal logic 35 combi will fire up when manually operated on hw or ch but will not fre when it tries to automatically pre-heat, tries to fire 4 times then goes to fault code. Any ideas?

Call in a GSR heating engineer ?

have you checked the working gas pressure this boiler needs18 millibar working pressure to function so generelly needs 22 mm supply to within a meter of the boiler a 15 mm supply usually aint enough although it may work for an initial period

have you checked the working gas pressure this boiler needs18 millibar working pressure to function so generelly needs 22 mm supply to within a meter of the boiler a 15 mm supply usually aint enough although it may work for an initial period

are you gas safe registered engineer ? verbal thats very specific advice to be giving to someone who is not deemed competent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal logic pre- heat not firing up fault code L2 loss of flame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock