Discuss Ideal Logic + He Combi 24kw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leaveit

Hi,

I have been quoted for the above boiler installed to my existing Rad's along with a power flush and a wireless thermostat for £1300. Based in West Yorks.

Have also been told the 7 year warranty has been stopped from the 31/12/12 but would honour this if installed in January?

Any help would be great re the boiler/price/warranty.

I am a complete novice!

Bite his arm off at the elbow! Sounds too cheap to me. Have you had other quotes?

Id suggest you ask family friend etc who may of used another firm to recommend someone to you , defo get other quotes

I got other quotes for a similar boiler at £1500?

As long as hes GasSafe? I get the paperwork filled out to say hes powerflushed? Then register it online for my 7 year warranty?

Am I safe if I tick the above boxes?

House is 2 bed with Electric shower, 7 Rads, think 24 will suffice?

Nothing wrong with choice of boiler it's our preferred boiler at the moment , its the price that's worrying but if your happy its your choice and most importantly your money

Found him, well he contacted me from "Rated People" and he has 4 ratings all of which are 5 stars? Comments are worrying me.........

Make sure he is gsr and that he actually does flush the rads there's a good 3/4 of a day minimum to flush and that's been kind!

GSR as in Gas Safe Registered? He has mentioned the System Flush will take 1/2 a day?

An old saying in life , pay cheap pay twice . There are exceptions he may be new have no work on etc

Bur surely if he fits it correctly? It's the boilers job to run correctly?

Yes gsr gas safe registered you can check a engineer or business on the gas safe web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Logic + He Combi 24kw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock