Discuss Ideal Isar HE24 Combi Tripping RCD in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gravid

Hey up, woke up this morning knocked the heating up a touch, then about 15mins later it tripped the RCD. It now trips as soon as you turn it on, any one come across this before ? Any idears as to what it could be? Is this a common problem with these boilers?
Cheers.

Mmmm great, just had a look through some old posts looks like i've inherited a bit of a donkey!

Sorted it. I unplugged the pump and the trip stays in now, so looks like the pumps burned out.

Could be your pump, BUT best do electrical tests as it could be other components.

Yeah it was the pump, it's replaced and working now.
One thing though, the hot water is never consistant, it starts off fine but then tails off to cold pretty quick once the tap is say at medium flow. The boiler recognises demand for hot water but it's luke warm out of the tap unless it's just a trickle. I was hoping replacing the pump would sort this out but it's still the same. Any ideas ?

Best Idea is to replace the boiler , I am sure one or two on here will second that

Sorry to confirm but quality is 100% right. Once they start going wrong they dont stop. Absolute piece of cr*p.

if its a ideal put a axe trough it have a nice reliable baxi duotec or worcester hey i have maneged to say something positive about worcester must be ill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Isar HE24 Combi Tripping RCD in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys My ideal isar went dead on Friday I came home and the consumer unit had tripped the downstairs sockets, I tried to reset it but instant...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Customer has a Ideal Isar HE35 when the boiler fires up for ether hot water or heating, there is knocking noise which seem to he coming...
Replies
Views
Sandeep
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back