Discuss I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Looking for a gearman speaking plumber wanna be or gas !
Will train for free if i get train in German lenguage !

Meinen Sie das ernst , oder soll das nur ein witz sein.
Und glauben Sie sie konnen etwa damit Anfangen.

sorry just showing off

i reconise serious and joke lol

so will guess are you serious or joking ?

Wurde dir gerne helfen aber ich konnte nicht noch mal umziehen meine Frau macht das nicht mit.

Ueberzetzung... would like to help but the missus wont let me move again.

ps. sorry again dont get much chance to show off my French

can teach you English if that's anygood..............

Seriously your really local to me do you ever need a hand?

Eddie

I am ok with English ...... German is the problem ....
Just sent me a pm with some personal info and if I can will help some how !

Ich bin um die ecke gegenuber Der ampeln :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

hello mate.....just saw ur add...my mums german and i speak fluant german if thats any help??? im currently doing a renewables course...started last year but im still working on my nvq level 2 plumbing and im in need of a on site apprentaceship!!! any help to you ??? cheers

Will train you if you teach me German !!!
Where do you live ? Start tomorrow if you wish !!!
if you want pm me !!

やあスタンは夜のschool.lolで、今ではドイツ語を学んだことがあります。ドイツでは多くの人々は、しかし英語を話す!

ps. there is a lot of folk on the forum that speak double-dutch so you can learn faster!.lol

In school.lol night, Stan Hey is now learned that there is a German. In Germany, many people speak English though!

I can speak German

Der Kugelschreiber ist in der ausichsturm.

or the fountainpen is in the lookout tower.

Totally useless but it might come in handy someday.

As long as you can count in german that should tide you over until you pick up the basics.
ein tausend zwei tausend drei hundert veirzig euro............bargeld bitte :smile:

I am fluent.

Hinch ich past judge libron aqweseshsquash hola and cola cola!

:)

i cant speak welsh,my English is not much better ,but i have a cryptic message in german

Hallo stan, Gerücht hat es Croppies versucht, seine 100,000 bar Rechnung auf Ihr Konto einzahlen, beobachten ihn hes ein rutschiger bugger, sprechen von buggers aufpassen leo er hat eine gimp Anzug und zeb liebt Männer, schau dir deinen Arsch und remenber colin wird eines Tages übernehmen das Land mit einem scotish Invasion und sehr caustious zu essen Welsh Lamb, können wir shag, aber Sie essen

I was going to go to Australia for a year, but couldn't learn the language, so never went.

just a update :
I am still looking for a German speaking plumber wanna be !!!
terms and condition as per 1st post !!!

ps never heard from the one that did come up hear and asking for the job

toiletten ! thats the extent of my german and no prizes fro guessing what that means but if you could do with a hardworker that's looking for some experience to break into the trade and utilize my qualifications i would be exactly what your looking for !

i vass sinkink off reeplyink to ziss adfeart but sought zey fud be taken ze ****slingen outta ich

hi gas safe.
if your thinking of moving to Germany to work, just a word in your shell like.
Do you have freinds or family there.
Do you have an employer
your qual,s are not the same even gas safe
You cant become self employed and start up on your own
its almost a closed shop industry
Basic German wont get you your foot in the door.
if you cant read or write German your finished before you start.
And if any one thinks that the German,s are any better off than us then their wrong despite what the broadsheets write,or what you see in the news.
One final thing, they have a complete different mentality as the English
It sounds that i am trying to be negative but thats how it is.

Hi Franz ,

No I have not planed to go to Germany , and work as a self employed plumber/gas engineer .
We were on holiday in the Austrian Alps and we loved the mountains . I was hopping to pick up some knowledge of German before we go there .
I/we would like to move to the Alps not because we have family there or friends or we think we will be better of financially , we would like to make the change as better place to raise my boy and hopefully to have more kids later .
I am Bulgarian by nationality and have only been in UK 12 years and all this time I/we have lived in London only . However things have changed a lot and I/we Have changed the way we think about living and bringing kids up in the big city .
I/we have grown up in the same city in Bulgaria and we love the mountains and all that comes with it . Its really more to go back to the wild rather then been better off then here .
I have been searching the net for classes to learn German there and there is lots of places offering this classes in Salzburg, also accommodation is not that expensive 2 bed house start from £600/month .
I do understand that will not be easy but I am happy to start from scratch in order to live in a wild/safe/quieter place !
If you have been to the Alps you will know what I am on about .

That explains a lot. If i had kids of that age i would think the same.
You couldnt pick a better place for kids.
Being Bulgarian means your probably catholic if im not wrong , which means the mentality is not that different anyway.
If you can get the basic language issue sorted then the rest will come, i"m guessing your early 30"S so you will have enough energy to succeed.
One word of advice if i may.Be 100% sure thats what your partner wants as well,because if not your walking into trouble.
Best wishes
FROHE WHEINACHTEN UND EINE GUTEN RUTSCH

Hi I am still interest to train a Plumber in return I will be expected to be trained some German on the job

anyone interest please replay or sent me a PM

So where in Bulgaria are you from ?
I love the place and have spent a lot of time over there also have friends there .

Is that where they make loo roll ?
I have driven there but not stayed there .
You let the cats have tails there ?
Spent a lot of time In Gabrovo and district .

Is that where they make loo roll ?
I have driven there but not stayed there .
You let the cats have tails there ?
Spent a lot of time In Gabrovo and district .

ha ha ha ,

we dont cut cats tails :)pmsl this is rumour is no one actually does it
not sure if they make toilet paper or not tbh

I know Gabrovo is the centre of humour ?
They reckon Gabrovtsi Are so tight that is what they do to save on heating ?
You can shut the door faster !

Love the people and the food in Bulgaria so much better than the plastic muck you get here !
Although you can keep your tripe soup !
Went to a Bulgarian wedding and was treated like guest of honour as was English But what a great day and the way the drink flows is unbelievable ?
Like the Rakia too have sat making the stuff with the old boys and stood up to walk away christ someone had nicked my legs !

No I really do Love the place and have met some fantastic people !
Went first time in 1990 I think and man it was an experience arriving at Sofia airport that first time !
If I could find work there I would go and live there

Thank you over your honest opinion about Bulgaria ! The way they represent Bulgaria on the news it's totally different ?

No I really do Love the place and have met some fantastic people !
Went first time in 1990 I think and man it was an experience arriving at Sofia airport that first time !
If I could find work there I would go and live there
I would not to be honest ! That is why I am after a German speaking plumber wanna be so I can go and stay in the Alps

I know there is problems like in any country and I saw how the Mafia took control and then managed to wipe themselves out but honestly the people are great they would do anything for you .
My mother was in hospital over there when we stayed in Borovets and I am friendly with a restaurant owner he hand delivered her meals as the hospital food was cheese or more cheese !
Tried to pay him not a chance !
He organised for my kids to go up on the mountains in the piste bashers not a thing many get to do at night also made waiters take them tobpoganning as we ate ?
I recharged my batteries over there after a very nasty divorce and just went to the mountains to chill !
Have driven there from Spain that was a trip and a half but was an adventure and my 51 plate kango is still there and running about ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I wanna buy a good quality faucet with a good price. I come across two similar faucets that I like. Does anyone hear about WOWOW and FORIOUS...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock