Discuss I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that where they make loo roll ?
I have driven there but not stayed there .
You let the cats have tails there ?
Spent a lot of time In Gabrovo and district .

Is that where they make loo roll ?
I have driven there but not stayed there .
You let the cats have tails there ?
Spent a lot of time In Gabrovo and district .

ha ha ha ,

we dont cut cats tails :)pmsl this is rumour is no one actually does it
not sure if they make toilet paper or not tbh

I know Gabrovo is the centre of humour ?
They reckon Gabrovtsi Are so tight that is what they do to save on heating ?
You can shut the door faster !

Love the people and the food in Bulgaria so much better than the plastic muck you get here !
Although you can keep your tripe soup !
Went to a Bulgarian wedding and was treated like guest of honour as was English But what a great day and the way the drink flows is unbelievable ?
Like the Rakia too have sat making the stuff with the old boys and stood up to walk away christ someone had nicked my legs !

No I really do Love the place and have met some fantastic people !
Went first time in 1990 I think and man it was an experience arriving at Sofia airport that first time !
If I could find work there I would go and live there

Thank you over your honest opinion about Bulgaria ! The way they represent Bulgaria on the news it's totally different ?

No I really do Love the place and have met some fantastic people !
Went first time in 1990 I think and man it was an experience arriving at Sofia airport that first time !
If I could find work there I would go and live there
I would not to be honest ! That is why I am after a German speaking plumber wanna be so I can go and stay in the Alps

I know there is problems like in any country and I saw how the Mafia took control and then managed to wipe themselves out but honestly the people are great they would do anything for you .
My mother was in hospital over there when we stayed in Borovets and I am friendly with a restaurant owner he hand delivered her meals as the hospital food was cheese or more cheese !
Tried to pay him not a chance !
He organised for my kids to go up on the mountains in the piste bashers not a thing many get to do at night also made waiters take them tobpoganning as we ate ?
I recharged my batteries over there after a very nasty divorce and just went to the mountains to chill !
Have driven there from Spain that was a trip and a half but was an adventure and my 51 plate kango is still there and running about ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am looking for a German speakin plumber wanna be in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I wanna buy a good quality faucet with a good price. I come across two similar faucets that I like. Does anyone hear about WOWOW and FORIOUS...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock