Discuss Hun when you've got five minutes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khill

Got home this evening and my wife said to me "Hun when
you have five minutes can you pop round to XXXXX they
have a gas leak and her husband has repaired it with
SUPER GLUE!!!"

I did say whats he playing at and my wife did voice her
concerns when XXXXX told her, the reply she got was
"Moneys tight" I would have done it as favour. All done
now for a cup of tea and a biscuit....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hun when you've got five minutes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24. Hi all, we are having issues with hot water as it only stays hot for a few minutes for the taps and shower. You can...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Hi, as you can see pictured I have a stopcock without a packing gland. Over the past few days my cistern inlet was suffering from an airlock and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock