Discuss How to save £50 on an order of £500 this weekend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

All the usual rules apply. Trade Only. Next business day delivery is free to the UK mainland on orders over £100+vat.

From now until we stop - probably midnight on Sunday 10th Jan 2016 - we are offering £50 off any order of £500 at trade only plumbing , subject to the following conditions.

You have to order at least 5 separate products (excluding copper tube)
Each product has to be worth at least £5 ex vat
Order total must exceed £500 ex vat

So, for example:

Boiler + flue + filter + control + inhibitor will qualify

Basin + Pedestal + WC + Cistern + Seat will qualify

Boiler + flue + filter + control will not qualify, because there are only 4 items.

Boiler + flue + filter + control + 15mm end feed elbow will not qualify because although there are 5 items, one of them is less than £5

Five DIFFERENT items. Each worth more than £5 each. Total £500.

Then just put in the code FIFTY555 in the discount box at check out!

Each customer can use this code up to 5 time.

Is that enough "fives" for you?

Some visual cues...

555 yes ver1.jpg555 no ver1.jpg

banner yes1.jpgbanner no1.jpg

So get shopping and fill yer boots!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did he not just buy a boiler at the start of the week :)

Its always a problem.

Start a promo at 5:00 pm, and what do you do about the guy who made a qualifying purchase at 4:59?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray, you don't sell push fit waste fittings, only solvent and compression.

I needed some to replace some external ones and they have to be in grey, local City plumbing don't stock grey ones.

I know BES do them but I'd have to bulk my order to get free delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to save £50 on an order of £500 this weekend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
R
£50 off orders over £500 + VAT tonight only Just spend £500 + VAT or more, excluding copper tube at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk before midnight...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
After all that build up, at last - the actual deals! We are having a bit of difficulty sequencing the offers on the "latest offers" page of the...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
Posted on behalf of Williams & Co Sales Manager, Paul Jepson. Save £50* this Valentine's Weekend and treat the other half! *on orders over £600...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All Visit www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk this weekend and spend £500 (exc VAT) and save £50 at the checkout by entering the voucher code "50QUID"...
Replies
Views
jase158
J

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock