Discuss Sponsored thread - £50 off orders over £600 this Valentines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Posted on behalf of Williams & Co Sales Manager, Paul Jepson.

Save £50* this Valentine's Weekend and treat the other half!

*on orders over £600 exc VAT, not including copper tube

Just place your £600 + VAT order at www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk before midnight on Sunday, and at the checkout enter the voucher code VALENTINE50

AND WE WILL KNOCK £50 OFF YOUR BILL!

Maximum 5 uses per customer

You can choose anything from the site, although copper tube won't count towards your £600.

FREE next working day delivery to UK mainland* on orders over £100 + VAT

Excludes highlands and islands.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Remind me to stop it out of his wages!

Can i put this on my account?

Probably not this time Jules. The offer ends at midnight sunday, and I dont think that postie will bring the form by then, or indeed that one of the credit control team will want to come into work to process it.

But worry not! Future offers of this nature will go on t'account, ecky thoomp like.

(did I get the northern vernacular right?)

You'll be popular with the wives/gf/bf Ray.

Don't buy Valentines pressies but stock!

I hope they don't read this & find out where you live, you'll be lynched!

Good savings though.

shameless bump!

Less than 8 hrs left to abuse Paul's over-generous offer. :)

You know I would but I can't because you won't let me Ray.

Boo hoo

You'll be popular with the wives/gf/bf Ray.

Don't buy Valentines pressies but stock!

I hope they don't read this & find out where you live, you'll be lynched!

Good savings though.

You're not thinking this through Rocketman!

You have to use their own logic against them. You haven't SPENT £600, you have SAVED £50! Just like when she bought that handbag in the sale, remember? If you keep on SAVING like that, you'll be able to get her a better present.

You know I would but I can't because you won't let me Ray.

Boo hoo

Right, I have set your account as live, so you can place an order and use the code. When you get to the payment screen there should be an additional option - "charge it to my credit account" If your hard copy form shows up on monday, we'll process the order, no worries. If it doesn't we'll hold the order back until it does. Bearing in mind the number of goes you needed to email me the scanned copy, that should be around August bank holiday. :)

Now, will that stop your fecking girlie northern whining? :)

You're not thinking this through Rocketman!

You have to use their own logic against them. You haven't SPENT £600, you have SAVED £50! Just like when she bought that handbag in the sale, remember? If you keep on SAVING like that, you'll be able to get her a better present.

Yes, I wasn't in the ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - £50 off orders over £600 this Valentines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock