Discuss Sponsored thread - £50 off orders over £500 this weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

Visit www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk this weekend and spend £500 (exc VAT) and save £50 at the checkout by entering the voucher code "50QUID"

All purchases count except for copper tube.

Maximum 5 uses per customer, offer expires at midnight on Sunday 6th July.

We will also upgrade your automatically to AM delivery, so don't pay the extra on the delivery screen - everything we ship on Monday will go on AM delivery.

Fill yer boots!

Ray

BUMP!

Only 90 minutes to go...

remember to put it in the basket!!! doh. 2 orders and no discount, luckyily ray is on hand to help out!! phew

If I answered that question Jase, I would never sell stuff at our normal incredibly-good-value-for-money prices.

:)

Agreed!!!

But you can tell me I wont tell anyone!!!!

Does this come with the remote in pic?
[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/mira-vision-pumped-mxr-c-fed.html"]Mira Vision Pumped Mxr C/fed | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies[/DLMURL]

Best thing about your website is that I can shower customers the products but they cant see the prices!!
and you are cheaper then any of my locals!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed the boat this time, but im happy what I ordered today. Also good to get a quick call just before they seal it up and ship it, really on the ball.

Agreed!!!

But you can tell me I wont tell anyone!!!!

Does this come with the remote in pic?
[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/mira-vision-pumped-mxr-c-fed.html"]Mira Vision Pumped Mxr C/fed | Trade Only Plumbing & Heating Supplies[/DLMURL]

Best thing about your website is that I can shower customers the products but they cant see the prices!!
and you are cheaper then any of my locals!!

Yes, you get one remote. You can buy an additional controller if you need one

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - £50 off orders over £500 this weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back