Discuss How To Get Yourself Instantly Banned. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Just having a chuckle at that new Yorkshire guys thread and got me thinking about the different ways you can get yourself an instant ban.

• I'm from Yorkshire.

• It's clearly not rocket science.

• I'm an engineer.

Just having a chuckle at that new Yorkshire guys thread and got me thinking about the different ways you can get yourself an instant ban.

• I'm from Yorkshire.

• It's clearly not rocket science.

• I'm an engineer.

You really are desperate to get to the 20k target lol

I've done a 6 week BNVQWT plumbing course and want to sit my ACS but I can't find anyone to give me a job...

nevers.jpg

Need to replace a gas fire, which way round do you wrap the pipe with PTFE tape please?

Last edited:
Don`t care what the law say`s "It`s my house"!!!!

To all plumbers in Hampshire .....

New plumbers merchants opening next week at 101 Dodgy Road, Portsmouth.
Click here for link.

"A forum is suppose to help people" so what if I'm not gas safe registered

Or how do I fix this boiler but it's ok because I'm not touching the gas part

Ah we haven't had a GOOD banning for a while. Most of them just sulk and gob off when they don't hear what they want. I liked the ones that actually put in the work like pictures of there gas DIY and "designed" systems. They just don't try anymore

Ah we haven't had a GOOD banning for a while. Most of them just sulk and gob off when they don't hear what they want. I liked the ones that actually put in the work like pictures of there gas DIY and "designed" systems. They just don't try anymore

That was back in the days when threads were only closed when there was a death threat!

That was back in the days when threads were only closed when there was a death threat!

I'd personally prefer that vibe. I'd instinctively prefer the total free reign of loons and abusers to the merest hint of authority and the imposition of order.

It's even worse when those in charge are reasonable and friendly. All the more odious.

I'd personally prefer that vibe. I'd instinctively prefer the total free reign of loons and abusers to the merest hint of authority and the imposition of order.

It's even worse when those in charge are reasonable and friendly. All the more odious.

What exactly are you implying git face?

You're short.............
What do you know................
I'm from Combe Martin...................

Have to say I do occasionally type banned into the search box and reminisce and laugh :smile:

We should have a competition. Each of us set up an alternate identity and see who can last the longest... :D

Poor old cropster would have a melt down

There it is, right there, your next banning

Whilst I understand the reason for tighter rules, I share your desire for a slightly more anarchic world.

FREE THE FAREHAM ONE!

Awesome!!!! Love it. You have now just told croppie though so you'll have to binscottish

Awesome!!!! Love it. You have now just told croppie though so you'll have to binscottish

Maybe that was just to throw croppie off the scent. I might start a post with "top of da morning to ya, to be sure to be sure..."

It would seem that croppie has just banned 95% of the idiots out there. There just aren't any fun ones left

OK, then we have a "buzzword bingo" list. Goes up in the Arms weekly, and whoever gets most of the listed words into a single reply to a punter wins... The reply must make sense.

OK, then we have a "buzzword bingo" list. Goes up in the Arms weekly, and whoever gets most of the listed words into a single reply to a punter wins... The reply must make sense.

Ray will win he's like bleeding Wordsworth when he gets going.

This is true. We could vote him in as judge that way prizes could be in the offing. Pens Ads, pens!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How To Get Yourself Instantly Banned. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it...
Replies
Views
C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I currently have an external water meter (which is a sub-meter) of my neighbours meter. The mains supply runs into their garden and then...
Replies
Views
Back