Search the forum,

Discuss hot water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tiling spread

I'm looking for a hot water heater that will have the power too run two hair dressers sinks and a small hand sink.

its for a mate the shop is in a shopping center (no gas supply).
there is one there now but they said its too small as they cant regulate the hot water from it.
keeps going hot cold all the time.
the drainage is all wafty too they had to fit a pump to pump out the water as its a low level drainage.

PS cant use end feed fittings. cant have a naked flame.

thanks mate ill have a look to see what Litre this one is. and make thanks mate
yer only use brass compression fittings

think that 15 lt unvented will be insufficient imo, you need instantaneous water heater,
sell them in tool+++tion and screw++x
imo

As dancin says, 15 litre sounds marginal for a haidresser - a couple of backwashes working at the same time would soon deplete it.

How about individual electric showers on the backwashes and a point of use instantaneous on the sink?

Most under counter water heaters are like a giant kettle and heat a volume of water that once used has to be filled and heated again. I think that 15l is not near enough capacity for commercial use, that is unless you fit 2 of them side by side if you have a lack of space and fit instantaneous water heaters. Watch the warranty with these things, many have a disclaimer stating for domestic use only and not for commercial use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hot water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock