Discuss Hot and Cold Pipe Repair - Good or Bad? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Nothing that would interest top quality plumbers like you H.

TapMedic is just a little British invention that:
  • saves customers time & money whilst
  • making plumbers time and money (at the expense of tap manufacturers) but
  • is also incredibly green & safe too
As I said, nothing to see HERE :)
Honestly mate. You should be paying me for this:D:D:D

We aim to. We've applied for US patents.
Do you know of anyone who'd be interested in taking it on? ;)

I don't. Are you aiming to cover new or old faucets or both? I don't think you'd have much luck with the old ones unless you offer conversions to ceramic cartridges. Most plumbers around here are either fully equipped to service old taps with original parts or they just replace them wholly.

The old stuff has such a wide array of threads and sizes I think you would be out of luck. You'd probably do well with the newer stuff but I think the situation isn't as ripe here to bear fruit for you. Here only a small number of brands share the market and there stuff is easy to get parts for. Most guys would be fine ordering parts and charging to go back for a second call and the customers are used to that.

As a service plumber I would love something like tapmedic but I am in it to work for the customer and do things as efficiently as possible. For the most part you either get the unmotivated employees who are fine leaving and coming back or you get the independent guys who use a bad cartridge as a reason to upsell them a new expensive faucet and stops and filters and ......etcetera.

I don't. Are you aiming to cover new or old faucets or both? I don't think you'd have much luck with the old ones unless you offer conversions to ceramic cartridges. Most plumbers around here are either fully equipped to service old taps with original parts or they just replace them wholly.

The old stuff has such a wide array of threads and sizes I think you would be out of luck. You'd probably do well with the newer stuff but I think the situation isn't as ripe here to bear fruit for you. Here only a small number of brands share the market and there stuff is easy to get parts for. Most guys would be fine ordering parts and charging to go back for a second call and the customers are used to that.

As a service plumber I would love something like tapmedic but I am in it to work for the customer and do things as efficiently as possible. For the most part you either get the unmotivated employees who are fine leaving and coming back or you get the independent guys who use a bad cartridge as a reason to upsell them a new expensive faucet and stops and filters and ....etcetera.
Dave. Surely you can cope with this? Or is tapmedic not what I think it is???:D:p:D

Dave. Surely you can cope with this? Or is tapmedic not what I think it is???:D:p:D

Everything said we know about. We have researched the US market extensively & we can currently do many both old & new.

The US however is the single most confused market in the world (manufacturers & consumers). No one else would be surprised at that but US citizens are as ripped off as UK ones are.

It is not a market we will be prioritising from here as the other 193 countries in the world are calling and, frankly, are more mature. If however someone wanted to license our concept then we'd talk ;)

Going back to the original post !!...Oh Dear..but as some one said...Home Serve!
p.s. Is it just me or do more and more threads I read seem to get hijacked halfway through by something called tap medic !! Hehe

Reply to Hot and Cold Pipe Repair - Good or Bad? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock