Search the forum,

Discuss Honeywell wiring course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Went on the honeywell wiring course today and I can say what excellent value it was for £30. We received lots of information in folders and lots of information verbally/visually throughout the day. There was also a hands on with the wiring of Y plan and S plan systems and testing them out. The 2 trainers were brilliant and very informative. If you've got spare time/£30 sign up for it.

Last edited:
Hi Peps,

do you have a contact number, email or website where I can sign up to this course?

Cheers
Neal

Do you get a certificate or anything after? Even if you dont I think il give it a go!

Yes done this training event last november in newcastle. well worth the money, learnt quite a lot and you get loads of technical info to take away with you, spec sheets etc.
No you dont need to have a part p, and you do get a cert at the end of the day.
When i was there there was also about 6 british gas lads there refeshing there skills so i think that says something about the content of the course.

Ive booked myself and a mate on it in November. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell wiring course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock