Discuss Honeywell and tower motorised vslves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Needed to swap a Honeywell zone valve head today for a neighbour in need! I only had a"Tower" one. They are identical, even the valve body us the same casting.

i get the tower ones from Williams, they are cheaper by a good chunk. I wonder if they are the same thing?

maybe ray Stafford could shine some light.

chinese copy i believe, customers given the choice this or this at this price or this, simple

Tower are the sh!test heads I have ever seen. Even worse than horstmann.

Last one I used was 18 months ago so might have improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Honeywell and tower motorised vslves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning gents and gals, I have a Milano Tower Shower about 15 years old, where I have a couple of issues :- 1. The shower head has seen better...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
I have a Danfoss 2-port valve model HPA2 (which has suspect motor issue) I can get Honeywell 2-port valves & motors much cheaper & easier as local...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Back