Search the forum,

Discuss Hive wiring To a room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys, how easy is it to connect a hive to a room stat?

To work in tandem?

On the room stat connectors?

4 wires/cores there?

Reply to Hive wiring To a room stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just installed second zone onto my ideal independent c35 original I had one hive thermostat now I added two two port valves ( with Bypass) and two hive thermostat V3 it wired into a wiring centre looking at the wiring on the boiler shall I put back the room stat/ timer loop back in as...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I have done this before in another install but the valves were Danfoss and directly compatible with Hive. I am looking for an adapter that will be able...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but particularly middle of the night, and staying on until I manually turn the boiler off. Hive schedule is switched off but still comes on. Had an...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I did all the wiring following the diagram in the attached picture. The boiler doesn't work anymore. Please, any suggestions?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock