Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hissing underfloor heating manifold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IslanderJo

Been looking around online for this answer but couldn't find it, can anyone help?
We have an issue with our combi boiler constantly losing pressure. The plumber has been round several times to do different things but nothing has worked. I think it's one of those ' you have to see it', so I'm not expecting any answers to actually fix the boiler, but maybe you could answer this- the boiler is connected to our underfloor heating, and while looking hopelessly at the manifold, I heard a little hiss, like a pressure release. I waited another minute or so and it did it again. Is this normal? Do manifolds hiss and release pressure? If not I'm guessing this is an indication of a problem!
Thanks very much for any help.
Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hissing underfloor heating manifold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
We have a Daikin Air Source heat pump feeding our hot water and under-floor 8 port manifold heating system. The Daikin has just had its annual...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi all. We have underfloor heating on a couple of levels in our house. One floor was not heating and I asked advice from a plumber we have used...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock