Discuss Hilti drills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
For anyone interested, Hilti are offering either one of these cordless drills for £209 +vat & includes a Hilti soft-shell jacket. Ends 21st Dec.

SFH 22-A drill/driver with 1 of 3.3 Ah Li- on battery, etc.
Or,
TE 2-A22 rotary hammer drill with 1.6Ah Li- on battery, etc.

The rotary hammer is SDS, but is only for up to 12mm I think.
May be worth speaking to your local Hilti place.

Don't temp me best argh!

I already have 7 cordless Makita drills.

What would be the most usefull drill to get started with if i were to start on getting Hilti tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hilti drills in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all, looking for a bit of advice from people who have these brands or these particular sets. I am torn between either the ; MAKITA DLX2145TJ...
Replies
Views
So the first lot of my tools are going on Ebay. Auction starts on Thursday at 7pm and will run till Sunday 18th at 7pm. These are the auction...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
All in good working order unless defects stated. The Hilti TE7-C is a 230v corded tool. Price for this would be £150 based on a new price of...
Replies
Views
I'm too lazy to list all the auction URLs so I will list the tools that are going to be on there by 7pm. To find them click this link to view all...
Replies
Views
My old 850W Bosch SDS seems to have lost some of its punch after 8 years of abuse (mainly mixing plaster!) I want to buy another drill with my...
Replies
Views
Back