Search the forum,

Discuss Hilmor Pipe Cutter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeatStar

Been searching for ages for this pipe cutter. My mate finally found one on eBay! These seem to be quite rare but they are a great for cutting waste pipe.

View attachment 6937

Now, it came with the copper cutting wheel but is missing the plastic pipe cutting wheel (larger). Anyone know where I would get wheels for this? Or is it simpler than I'm assuming?

Attachments

• IMG_0522.JPG
    IMG_0522.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 77
How big is this? What size does it go up to?

Won't the same wheel for copper; cut the plastic?

Cuts from 6mm to 67mm. My mate has the same and it uses a different wheel for plastic, one that is larger than a normal copper cutting wheel. I think one is more effective than the other for different material.

Cutter is quite heavy but has a quick release feature, which saves a few seconds of winding...

[DLMURL="http://www.thesitebox.com/hand-tools/plumbing-tools/pipe-cutter-wheels.aspx"]Pipe Cutter Wheels | Buy a Pipe Cutter Wheel at THESITEBOX.COM[/DLMURL]

try here

Last edited by a moderator:
[DLMURL="http://www.thesitebox.com/hand-tools/plumbing-tools/pipe-cutter-wheels.aspx"]Pipe Cutter Wheels | Buy a Pipe Cutter Wheel at THESITEBOX.COM[/DLMURL]

try here

Hmmm, nothing listed but willm defo give them a call Monday. Should also try my merchants I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hilmor Pipe Cutter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock