Search the forum,

Discuss Hi. Thanks for adding me in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, thanks for adding me as a new member.

Regards
Oliver

Hello and welcome

Reply to Hi. Thanks for adding me in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello people. :p How's that? - The ads should be gone for you now? Please post and let me know who is seeing what please. :)
Replies
Views
Too many ads now as i have to remove adblock anyone else getting cheesed off with this? May have to remove plumbers forums from my pc as unusable.
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is very slightly out of shape. It leaked but I added some PFTE tape over the olive and it seems to of done the job. However… I’m tiling the wall and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to change the system fill valve, but I’m struggling to dismantle the existing toilet to access underneath the tank, I’ve added some pictures can anyone advise of the steps? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your help please. I've extended an existing 'run' of radiators - the last one on the run ( in downstairs kitchen) is cold. The first rad added is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock