Discuss Hi new member and gas fitter!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Christoph

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and the gas trade having just quallified this year after spending 22 years in the army as a vehicle mechanic.

I'm qualified in domestic and LPG.

I will probably be posting lots but will try not to be a pain
If anyone has any top tips for a bloke starting out (No one taking on novice 41yr olds) on his own I'd really appreciate them especially how to get contracts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of interest chris why not stick at being a mechanic!!!

I had a couple of prolapsed discs in my lower back that would stop me from bending over an engine for anything longer than a few minutes so i had to change, also I like getting home without oil engrained into my fingers!!!

welcome chris,
£165 per hour sytner garage,
£16.50 gas fitter!.

its not all about money you know.lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi new member and gas fitter!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Thought it time to post a quick introduction. I am a qualified Electrician of 15 years and have recently embarked on the refurbishment...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock