Discuss Hi cracked radiant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xtremeo

Need advice to confirm something a cracked radiant is ID and must connected is this correct thanks. Regards

Is it just a crack ? or are bits broken off, get a lot with minor cracks , nothing shown in un-safe regs about this ring GS for their input.

Yes good point I assumed you meant it was cracked and broken right through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi cracked radiant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

K
Hi, we have an expensive ceramic cistern with a crack/chip at the inlet hole; can the cistern still be used? Thanks 🙂
Replies
Views
Hi all I have two hairline cracks around shower tray plug waste hole. Is this a concern ? I.e let water in etc through crack ? And any fixes...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I noticed when I was cleaning the toilet the other day that there are some large cracks just under the rim jet area of my toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
hi all i need some help and advice i am tiling around 2 shower pipe fittings. as the measurements were intricate i was practicing on off cuts...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers Just noticed my boiler waste pipe has broken ! Do I need a plumber to fix this or can I do it myself? Advice much appreciated!
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock