Discuss Hey everyone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought i'd pop into here to introduce myself before heading off to the central heating section to ask some questions ;)

I've been plumbing now for about 4years or so now after getting fed up doing hgv driving, so still fairly new to it all I suppose. Did a training course but then had trouble finding someone to take me on so decided to start up on my own! It's quite good working for yourself isn't it :D means I get to spend more time with the kids and riding my bike :cool:

Adam

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk dirtydog88. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Hi Dirtydog

Hopefully you will be able to get on your bike and find enough work to keep those kids warm and happy :)given up on my kids,moved on to the grand kids :p

Hi Dirtydog

Hopefully you will be able to get on your bike and find enough work to keep those kids warm and happy :)given up on my kids,moved on to the grand kids :p

Will be able to get out on my bike more once I get around to fixing it :rolleyes:

Well I do ok for work, it helps getting in with a local lettings agency!

Ah grandkids, unlike your own kids you get to give them back at the end of the day :cool::D

oh yeah much much better than driving, used to come home so stressed and wound up when I was driving but not anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hey everyone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock