Discuss Hetas reg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gmaservices

What sort of money has it cost people on here to become hetas?
including the courses etc.
thanks

Have a search AWheating covered it a while back. Very informative.

for both the wet and dry course it cost me around £1100 i think, i wrote a review of the course with the price in one of the other folders.

Doesn't matter what course I seem to do I never get change from a grand lol,
by the time I added the extras my gas an oil were the same lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hetas reg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Hi - I've had some conflicting advice so looking for confirmation please - what size should a heat sink radiator for a log burner/boiler be? I've...
Replies
Views
G-laaar
G
Full disclosure, I am an Electrician. One of my older clients has just had her fire capped off because it doesn't comply with today's regs and...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
I could really do with some advice. Bit of back history, I have a trianco thorncliffe solid fuel room heater it has a back boiler, my dad put the...
Replies
Views
    • Love
It's DIY forums like this that have helped countless people fix, repair or replace things in their homes, which helped prevent additional damage...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock